The Rural Outreach Center (ROC) is excited to offer East Aurora preschools a chance to experience the benefits of EPIC parenting workshop. All classes will take place from 9:15 to 11:15 a.m.
At Nativity Preschool, 970 Main St.:
• Oct. 12, Helping your child to cope (infants and toddlers workshop)
• Oct. 19, Establishing routine (infants and toddlers workshop)
Contact Person: Michelle Potter
At First Presbyterian Preschool, 9 Paine St.:
• Oct. 26, Tuning into your child (infants and toddlers workshop)
• Nov. 2, Setting structure and limits (young children workshop)
Contact person: Sharon Norton
At East Aurora Preschool, 464 Main St.:
• Nov. 9, Balancing work and family life (young children workshop)
• Nov. 16, Helping your child succeed in school (young children workshop)
Contact Person: Sally Clauss
Childcare is available with advanced notice. For more information on the ROC, please visit http://theroc.co or call 240-2220. You can also follow the ROC on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Rural-Outreach-Center/497751720285555/ for frequent updates.