The Buffalo Sabres announced the team will again host the Prospects Challenge from Sept. 8 to 11 at HarborCenter in downtown Buffalo.
The Boston Bruins and New Jersey Devils will be joined by the Pittsburgh Penguins to compete with the Sabres in the round-robin challenge featuring prospects from each team. The participating teams will each play three games during the course of the event, which will be held entirely at HarborCenter.
Tickets for the games are $10 and will go on sale on Aug. 7 at 10 a.m. Tickets can be purchased in person at the KeyBank Center Box Office, by phone at 1-888-223-6000 or online at sabres.com.
The game schedule for the Prospects Challenge includes:
Friday, Sept. 8
• Pittsburgh vs. Boston, 3:30 p.m.
• Buffalo vs. New Jersey, 7 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 9
• New Jersey vs. Pittsburgh, 3:30 p.m.
• Buffalo vs. Boston, 7 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 11
• Boston vs. New Jersey, 12 p.m.
• Buffalo vs. Pittsburgh, 7 p.m.