School bells are about to ring across Western New York, much to the relief of many moms and dads who have tried their best to keep a clean house despite the additional foot traffic that accompanies summer. With the kids back in their classrooms and the holidays quickly approaching, now is the perfect time to have your carpets and floors professionally cleaned.
“We all love our kids — including my wife and I who have five — but let’s face it … they can make a mess,” said Ed Bedient, owner of Clear Choice Cleaning Services in West Seneca. “If you have pets as well, it can be very hard to keep the house looking nice and smelling fresh. Whether you have hardwood flooring or wall-to-wall carpeting, we can help. And, we can professionally clean your furniture, too.”
Before the cleaning company arrives, Bedient suggests the following:
• Vacuum your carpets.
• If there is anything that is easily breakable, remove it prior to cleaning.
• Remove any books, papers, boxes or baskets from the floor. If this is too difficult, ask your carpet cleaning professionals for assistance. Do not put these items back on the carpet until the area is completely dry.
Following a professional cleaning:
• Limit the amount of walking on a damp carpet.
• Keep pets and children off the carpet while it is drying.
• If you walk with bare feet, be careful if you walk from the damp carpet onto tile or hardwood flooring as it may become slippery.
• Areas that were more heavily soiled may take longer to dry. Avoid usage of those areas as much as possible.
Clear Choice Cleaning Services is currently offering a Back-to-School Special: Three rooms, stairs and hallway for just $149; add any kid’s room for just $15 more.
For more information, please contact Clear Choice Cleaning Services at 827-8484 or visit www.buffalocarpets.com. You can also follow the company on Facebook for frequent updates.