The Buffalo Bandits announced the team will host four online equipment and memorabilia auctions. The auctions will run weekly from Tuesday through Sunday for four weeks. All proceeds from the auctions will benefit the Buffalo Jr. Bandits and the Buffalo Bandits Wheelchair Lacrosse Team.
The first of the four auctions began on Sept. 29 and ends on Sunday, Oct. 4 at 8 p.m. Fans can access the auction by visiting Bandits.com/auctions.
More than 200 items will be available for bidding throughout the four weeks, with at least 50 items available each week. A full list of items up for auction will be posted to Bandits.com each week before the auction opens. Some of the items that will be available throughout the four weeks include:
• Game-used gloves, sneakers and lacrosse shafts
• Team-issued shorts
• Game-winning balls that were used for the team’s locker room win rack • Player locker room name plates from the 2018-19 season
• Signed goal balls from the 2019-20 season
• Team-signed trading card set
• Autographed 25th anniversary starting lineup
• Zoom call with select Bandits players