The Buffalo Bandits today announced that the team will hold theme nights for select home games during the 2017 regular season.
The Bandits will kick off their season with an early New Year’s Eve Celebration during the home opener on Friday, Dec. 30 at 7:30 p.m. against the Colorado Mammoth. The first 10,000 people in attendance will receive a 2017 Bandits magnet schedule.
The team will also be offering special ticket packages for the game that will feature a Bandits-themed tuxedo T-shirt. Those ticket packages include one 100 level ticket and T-shirt for $35 or one 300 level ticket and T-shirt for $25. For fans who already have tickets to the home opener, the tuxedo T-shirts will be available for purchase in the Sabres Store. Bandits season ticket holders can receive a 40 percent discount on the T-shirt by presenting their game ticket.
Stay tuned to the Bandits’ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat accounts, as well as Bandits.com, for updates and additional details about theme nights in the days leading up to each game this season.
Individual game tickets are currently on sale. Tickets can be purchased in person at the KeyBank Center box office, online at Tickets.com or by phone at 1-888-467-2273.
The full list of Bandits 2017 theme nights is below:
• Friday, Dec. 30 vs. Colorado: Home Opener and an Early New Year’s Eve Celebration
• Friday, Feb. 17 vs. New England, Hometown Heroes Night
• Saturday, Feb. 25 vs. Toronto, Alumni Night
• Friday, March 3 vs. Rochester, Native American Night
• Saturday, April 22 vs. Georgia, Tucker Out Lymphoma Night
• Saturday, April 29 vs. Toronto, Fan Appreciation Night