The West Seneca Chamber of Commerce announced that it is currently working on its fifth annual West Seneca Community Guide, a full-color magazine promoting both the town and Chamber to residents and visitors alike. The Chamber distributes 6,000 copies of the Community Guide annually.
“The community loves our guide, which is available free of charge in the West Seneca Community Center & Library, in our local hotels and at several other distribution points,” said Joe Kirchmyer, executive director of the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce. “We’re looking forward to filling yet another edition with stories and photos that capture West Seneca at its finest!”
Due to its content — which includes several new articles and photos each year along with updated information on West Seneca schools, parks and important telephone numbers — the Community Guide has a long shelf life. New content for 2022-23 will include stories on several local service organizations, the dedication of the Martha Burchfield Richter Atrium, top commercial development coming to town and much more.
Advertising in the West Seneca Community Guide is open to both Chamber members and nonmembers at the following rates:
- Full-page Premium Ad (Back Page, Inside Front Cover, Inside Back Cover): $1,300 member, $1,400 nonmember
- Full-page Ad: $1,100 member, $1,200 nonmember
- Cover Sponsor (New offering – Business logo featured on Guide cover; limited to three advertisers): $1,000 member, $1,100 nonmember
- Half-page Ad: $575 member, $650 nonmember
- Quarter-page Ad: $300 member, $350 nonmember
- Eighth-page Ad: $175 member, $200 nonmember
- Business Directory Listing (New offering – Business name in bold, address, phone number and web address): $100 member, $125 nonmember
Color included. Space reservations are due by July 8. All advertisers purchasing an eight-page ad or larger, or a cover sponsorship, will also receive a free Business Directory Listing!
For more information or to advertise in the 2022-23 Community Guide, please call Joe Kirchmyer or Cheri Forsythe at the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce at 674-4900. And for more information on the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce, please visit westseneca.org.
Local businesses and organizations interested in increasing foot traffic by becoming a distribution outlet for the free publication are also invited to contact the Chamber for more information.