The West Seneca Chamber of Commerce announced that it is currently working on its sixth annual West Seneca Community Guide, a full-color magazine promoting both the town and Chamber to residents and visitors alike. The Chamber distributes 6,000 copies of the Community Guide annually.
“The guide is something that our community members look forward to every year,” said Joe Kirchmyer, executive director of the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce. “We’re looking forward to filling yet another edition with new stories and photos that capture West Seneca at its finest, and distributing the guide at numerous locations and events throughout our town.”
Due to its content — which includes new material each year along with updated information on West Seneca schools, parks and important telephone numbers — the Community Guide has a long shelf life. New content for 2023-24 will include stories on the new BurchFest event, local restaurants, upcoming commercial development and much more.
Advertising in the West Seneca Community Guide is open to both Chamber members and nonmembers at the following rates:
• Full-page Premium Ad (Back Page, Inside Front Cover, Inside Back Cover): $1,300 member, $1,425 nonmember
• Full-page Ad: $1,100 member, $1,225 nonmember
• Cover Sponsor (Business logo featured on Guide cover; limited to three advertisers): $1,000 member, $1,125 nonmember
• Half-page Ad: $575 member, $675 nonmember
• Quarter-page Ad: $300 member, $375 nonmember
• Eighth-page Ad: $175 member, $225 nonmember
• Business Directory Listing (Business name in bold, address, phone number and web address): $100 member, $150 nonmember
Color included. Space reservations are due by July 7. All advertisers purchasing an eight-page ad or larger, or a cover sponsorship, will also receive a free Business Directory Listing!
Please note that non-members who advertise will receive a $25 credit toward Chamber membership. Please contact the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce for details.
For more information or to advertise in the 2023-24 Community Guide, please call Joe Kirchmyer or Cheri Forsythe at the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce at 674-4900. And for more information on the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce, please visit westseneca.org.
Local businesses and organizations interested in increasing foot traffic by becoming a distribution outlet for the free publication are also invited to contact the Chamber for more information.