Exit 2 Bar & Grille in Tonawanda will host its annual charity golf tournament at Sheridan Golf Course on Wednesday, July 27 to benefit the Buffalo Animal Shelter, according to the restaurant’s owner, Lisa Galus. Please call 837-2523 or visit Exit 2 at 3191 Eggert Road for information or to register.
Galus also made several other announcements regarding the restaurant:
• Entertainment and karaoke are scheduled every Saturday evening.
• There’s live music with Mike & Mandy from 6:30 to 8:30 Tuesdays, rain or shine.
• Exit 2 will be open for all Bills games during the NFL season.
• The patio is now open for food and drinks.
• Steamed clams — a customer favorite — are now served every day.
• Chef Adam Rosina has come up with a new summer/fall menu with lots of fresh, vibrant dishes and weekly specials.
• The facility is available for private parties. Call to book your next event!
Exit 2 Bar & Grille is open for dining or takeout, with the bar remaining open after the kitchen closes. For more information, please call 837-2523, follow Exit 2 Bar & Grille on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Exit2grille, or visit www.exit2barandgrill.com.