Join Explore Buffalo inside the spectacular Shea’s Performing Arts Center for the 2016 Explore Buffalo Winter Celebration and celebrate the success of their 2015 programs and a look ahead to 2016! Your support of Explore Buffalo at this fundraising event on Saturday, Jan. 23, will ensure the continuation and expansion of their programs in 2016. Attendees will also have the opportunity to vote on possible new tours for the 2016 tour season!
The event, from 7 to 10 p.m., will feature:
• Backstage tours of Shea’s Performing Arts Center
• Ladies First Jazz Band, from the historic Colored Musicians Club
• Beer & wine: All attendees receive two tickets for beer or wine, with additional drinks available at a cash bar
• Selection of hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
• Silent auction and raffle of unique Buffalo items and experiences (lunch/dinner with Buffalo movers and shakers!)
A VIP ticket will include a 6 p.m. in-depth tour led by Shea’s Restoration Manager Doris Collins and champagne and light hors d’oeuvres. A limited number of VIP tickets are available!
Tickets are priced at $50, or $45 for Explorer Pass holders. VIP tickets are $75 each or $70 for Explorer Pass holders.