Paragon PT Group, a unique collaboration of 15 well established, independent physical therapy offices, has formed in Western New York. The mission of the newly formed group is to offer the highest standard of patient care utilizing the extensive combined clinical experience of its highly trained members.
“Our practitioners are committed to providing an exceptional outcome based on professional experience, education and patient interaction,” said a Paragon PT Group spokesperson. “This goal is achieved by ensuring that an individualized patient plan of care is developed, implemented and advanced by highly experienced and dedicated professionals.”
While all of the Paragon clinics offer traditional orthopedic physical therapy services including post-surgical and non-surgical rehabilitation for spine and extremities, the unique design of the group allows patients to benefit from numerous specialty services. Services include but are not limited to the following: Aqua and pool therapy, balance and fall prevention, cold laser, craniosacral therapy, custom orthotics, dance rehabilitation, ergonomics, functional capacity evaluations, golf rehabilitation, Graston/ASTYM, hydrotherapy, kinesiotaping, McKenzie Technique, medical massage, myofascial release, osteoporosis management, pain management, pediatrics rehab, pilates, pre-employment testing, post-concussion rehabilitation, sports injury prevention and rehab, temporomandibular treatment, vestibular rehabilitation, wellness/fitness programs, and work conditioning.
The 15 physical therapy practitioners participating under the Paragon PT Group umbrella include:
• Ascend Physical Therapy, 1110 Abbott Road, Buffalo
• Amherst Physical Therapy, 2625 Delaware Ave., Buffalo
• Buffalo Physical Therapy, 192 Park Club Lane, Suite 110, Williamsville
• East Aurora Family Physical Therapy, 19 Olean St., East Aurora
• Hamburg Physical Therapy, 230 Buffalo St., Hamburg
• Howard Physical Therapy, PLLC, 4721 Transit Road, Depew
• Kenneth Kurtz Physical Therapy and Associates, 8705 Sheridan Drive, Buffalo
• Ken-Ton Physical Therapy, 2438 Elmwood Ave., Kenmore
• Marabella Physical Therapy, 105 Main St., North Tonawanda
• Phoenix Physical Therapy, 4498 Main St., Suite 24, Amherst
• Phoenix Physical Therapy, 9095 Main St., Suite B, Clarence
• ProActive Sports Rehab, 4535 Southwestern Blvd., Suite 805, Hamburg
• ProActive Sports Rehab, 1900 Ridge Road, Suite 116, West Seneca
• Sport Rehab Physical Therapy, 5102 Transit Road, Depew
• WNY Physical & Occupational Therapy, 6301 Transit Road, Depew
With a founding principle of providing excellence through experience, each office offers PTs with extensive clinical experience, advanced degrees and specialty certifications. For more information or to schedule an appointment at any Paragon PT Group office, please visit ParagonPTgroup.com or call (716) 815-2800.