“Step by Step Downsizing — How to Simplify It,” will be the topic of a free seminar offered at noon Thursday, Aug. 8, at Eagle Crest Senior Village, 100 Weiss Ave., Orchard Park. Presenting the seminar will be Michael Olear, MSW, president of Olear Realty Group, Inc. and a Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker with Olear Team/MJ Peterson Real Estate.
“You’d love to find a place that’s the right size for you, but what do you do about all of your stuff?” asks Olear. Utilizing information gathered during his 30 years in the real estate industry, Olear will offer a simple, step-by-step approach to preparing for a downsizing move. Ideas discussed during the seminar will include:
• What are the components of a successful plan?
• How can you reduce the stress and simplify the process?
• What questions do you need to ask estate sale professionals?
• Is the real estate market better for buyers or sellers right now?
• What requirements are imposed by banks and municipalities when you sell?
With an MSW from the University at Buffalo and a previous career in social work, Olear combines his professional experiences to offer a unique blend of knowledge for consumers. He has provided seminars throughout both Erie and Niagara County for over a decade.
To reserve a seat at the Aug. 8 seminar, please call 880-4442. A light lunch will be served.
For more information on The Olear Team, please visit www.olear.com.