“Four Steps to Simplify: Right-sizing Your Life” is the topic that will be covered during two free workshops with Michael Olear, MSW, president of Olear Realty Group, Inc. and a Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker with The Olear Team/MJ Peterson Real Estate.
Free and open to the public, these workshops will be offered at two Clover Management properties:
• Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 1 p.m. at the Sandra Lane Apartments, 705 Sandra Lane, North Tonawanda. Please call 693-0420 to reserve your spot.
• Thursday, Sept. 27 at 1 p.m. at the Lancaster Commons Apartments, 18 Pavement Road, Lancaster. Please call 685-4871 to reserve your spot.
Light refreshments will be served.
You’d love to find a place that’s the right size for you, but what do you do with all your stuff? Olear will rely on his 32 years of experience to offer a simple, step-by-step approach on preparing for a move. Ideas will include:
• What are the components of a successful plan?
• How can you reduce the stress and simplify the process?
• What questions do you need to ask estate sale professionals?
• Is the real estate market better for buyers or sellers right now?
• What requirements are imposed by banks, buyers and municipalities when you sell?
• How do you sell for the highest possible price in the shortest time period?
Olear’s first career was in social work. He earned an MSW from the University at Buffalo, and combines those experiences with real estate brokerage to offers a unique blend of knowledge and skills for consumers. He has given hundreds of seminars throughout Erie and Niagara counties for over 20 years. For more information, please visit www.olear.com.