A free Home Seller Workshop that will teach participants how to achieve maximum value in the shortest period of time will take place from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday, May 5, in the Fairdale Banquet Center, 672 Wehrle Drive, Amherst.
Topics of discussion will include:
• Selling your house “as is.”
• How to stimulate multiple offers for your property.
• How to sell and buy at the same time.
• What upgrades provide the highest return on investment?
• How to obtain bridge financing.
• What does a home inspection look at?
• How to make sure your buyer is qualified.
Sponsored by The Olear Realty Group at MJ Peterson and Premium Mortgage Corporation, this event will also feature Aly Luccari of Bright Organizing Solutions who will present basic home-staging concepts. A continental breakfast will be served.
To register, please contact The Olear Team at (716) 880-4442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Olear Realty Group, Inc. is organized as a sub chapter S corporation and supports the Olear Team/MJ Peterson Corporation in the sale of residential real estate throughout Erie and Niagara County. The team has decades of experience in meeting the real estate needs of Western New York residents. Please visit olear.com for more information.