The Roycroft Campus is pleased to announce the recent election of a new Board President, Erik Eustice, President/CEO of Of the Sea, and eight new Board Members:
• Robert Barr, President, 56 Services, Inc.
• Lexi Bestm Director of Operations, Best Brothers Development
• Susan Davenport, Non-profit Business Operations Consultant
• Andy Grinsfelder, Vice President Sales and Marketing, Delaware North Companies
• Michele Holbrook, First Vice President, Financial Advisor, The Radecke McKeague Holbrook Group at Morgan Stanley
• Ralph Jeswald, CPA LSSMBB, Partner, Meliora Consulting
• LuAnne Kingston, Senior Partner, Global Leader Group
• Chris Tolomeo, Senior Vice President, Head of Banking Services Division, M&T Bank
Each of these individuals has a diverse background and a unique set of skills which will be integral to the forward momentum of the Campus’ education and preservation projects.
“Elbert Hubbard (the Roycroft’s founder) was a leader who invested and believed in others. He created an environment that allowed them to express their full potential. He served by rolling up his sleeves. My mission is to do the same,” states Eustice. “To continue the restoration and preservation work of those that have come before. To support our staff and my fellow board members. To serve and promote Hubbard’s ideals in meaningful ways that enrich our community both on and off the Roycroft Campus.”
“These talented individuals, along with our entire Board of Directors, are an asset to the organization and our ongoing efforts to restore and grow the National Historic Landmark Campus,” states Curt Maranto, executive director.
For information about the Campus’ restoration projects as well as upcoming programs and special events, please call (716) 655-0261 or visit www.roycroftcampuscorp.com.