Organization Name: Rural Outreach Center (ROC), http://theroc.co, East Aurora
Job Title: Finance Officer
Salary: Based on qualifications and level of experience
• Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting materials for all donor segments, and oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting.
• Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and the finance committee of the board of directors; assess any changes necessary.
• Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the ED; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes; and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
• Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
• Implement a robust contracts management and financial management/reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
• Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
• Grant administration and tracking.
• Monitor HR functions such as health insurance plans.
• Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the board of directors.
Qualifications: Minimum associate’s degree in Accounting/Finance. Bachelor’s degree and two years’ experience, including financial oversight, ideal. Knowledge of and experience with Quickbooks a must. Experience with medical billing and claims. Ability to be structured, yet flexible, a must. A passion for non-profit, mission-driven work a necessity. Strong administrative capacity, including management, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and cooperatively with executive director, staff, board members, Rural Outreach Center (ROC) participants, and consultants.
Supervisor: Executive Director and Operating Officer
For more information on the Rural Outreach Center, located at 730 Olean Road in East Aurora, please visit http://theroc.co. To apply, send cover letter and resume, with a list of references, to email@example.com.