Five speakers will team up from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 9 to offer a free seminar for new home buyers. The event will take place at the KeyBank branch located at 1930 Niagara Falls Blvd., Tonawanda.
Among the featured speakers will be Serina Fire, real estate agent with MJPeterson/The Olear Team; Michael Brosius, mortgage loan officer with KeyBank; Kelly Grobe, insurance agent with Liberty Mutual; Richard Boorman, attorney with the Law Office of Jeri N. Wright; and James Paolini, home inspector with 716 Home Inspections.
Topics to be covered during the workshop include:
• Understanding the mortgage process
• How much house can you afford?
• Available products, including zero down payment options
• The advantages of getting pre-qualified
• Understanding your credit score
Light refreshments will be provided. For more information or to register, please contact Serina Fire at email@example.com or 880-4442.