Registration for the 2023-24 school year at St. Joseph University School, the longest continuously running Catholic school in the Diocese of Buffalo, is now open!
Enriching students in Pre-K through grade eight in a unique, secure, safe, nurturing and faith-based atmosphere, St. Joseph University School offers a strong education balanced with a comprehensive arts program that includes art, music, drama and dance.
“Approximately 175 years ago, St. Joseph University School was built on a strong academic curriculum centered in Christian values,” said Principal Mark Mattle. “Today, we are proud to serve children from diverse faiths, ethnicities and socioeconomic backgrounds, utilizing their individual talents and learning styles to prepare them to be lifelong learners and reach their fullest potential as compassionate, caring and successful adults.”
Among the school’s educational highlights is its FLIGHT program — an innovative gifted and talented curriculum that capitalizes on each student’s unique abilities, interests and needs. Additionally, St. Joe’s STREAM curriculum allows students to explore new concepts in science, technology, religion, engineering, arts and math.
“We also have multiple programs in place to support learners who may not be successful in other school settings that enable them to be successful here, plus strong parish support, tuition assistance, scholarships and small class sizes,” Mattle added. “As a result, graduates from St. Joseph University School can be found all over the United States, engaged in many professions and making a difference in our world!”
For more information on the many benefits of St. Joseph University School, located at 3275 Main St., Buffalo, please visit sjsbuffalo.com or follow the school on Facebook for frequent updates. To schedule a private tour of the school, please call (716) 835-7395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Makes St. Joseph University School Unique?
- Programs that ensure all students reach their full potential.
- A high-quality private school education infused with Christian values.
- Competitive tuition, tuition assistance and numerous scholarships.
- Strong focus on two common traditions: service and prayer.
- Students are prepared to succeed in high school, college and beyond as leaders, problem solvers and creative thinkers.
- A differentiated curriculum in content, process and product that meets the needs of individual learners.
- A rich and rigorous curriculum designed to provide challenges, enrichment and acceleration.
- Students work in whole groups, small groups and individually to engage in meaningful research and opportunities for accelerated learning in all content areas.
- Students are challenged beyond the regular academic curriculum through field experiences with multiple local organizations such as the University of Buffalo School of Engineering and Department of Rehabilitation Science – Occupational Therapy, Burchfield Penny Arts Center, Darwin Martin Conservancy, and SUNY Buffalo State University Speech-Language Pathology.
- All students receive instruction in music, performing arts, art, technology and physical education.
- The Leader In Me program trains students in Steven Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People to promote goal setting and leadership.
- Individual Educational Plans (IEP) and support for ADA/504 Education Plans to help all students succeed.
- A creative, fun and educational after-school program from 2:30 to 5 p.m. weekdays, plus morning care beginning at 7 a.m.
- Free and/or reduced meals available.
- Sports opportunities including swimming, basketball, track & field and soccer to promote team building and physical growth.
- Multiple clubs and extracurriculars such as newspaper, chess, drama, textile, Lego and art.
Be the first to comment on "St. Joseph University School accepting students for 2023-24 school year"