Larkin Development Group (http://larkindg.com/) is seeking qualified candidates interested in joining our dynamic team and participating in growing our portfolio of development projects. The job location for this posting will be in the Larkin District and the Central Business DIstrict, Buffalo. Full time, first shift.
Job duties will include:
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintains physical condition of warehouse.
– Overall cleanliness of facility both interior and exterior.
– Scheduling and ensuring maintenance is performed on lift gates, roll up doors and other warehouse equipment.
– Overseeing control and scheduling of dumpster pick up.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong and effective communication skills.
• Must pass background check.
• Able to work in team environment in first shift hours.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Strong benefits package.
Resumes with cover letter outlining level of interest and other contributing factors for management’s consideration should be submitted to Maureen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Larkin Development Group is an equal opportunity employer.