The West Seneca Chamber of Commerce, a nonprofit business organization, recently elected six members to its 11-member board of directors. Beginning three-year terms in January will be:
• Janelle Acenowr of WNY Federal Credit Union
• Tony Ando of M&T Bank Southgate Plaza
• Allen Dembski of Buffalo First Wealth Management
• Tim Hartman of Horizon Martial Arts
• Maralynn Johnson of Maralynn Johnson LMT and HolistiKids
• Cherie Messore of Spectrum Health & Human Services
Messore was appointed to the board in 2023 to fill a vacancy and will be beginning her first three-year term.
Rounding out the board in 2024 are the following current directors:
• Scott Kaltman of GEICO Local Office West Seneca
• Tracey McCormick of NRT Sales & Rentals
• Raymond Nowicki of EFPR Group, LLP
• Jeff Surdej or Surdej Web Solutions LLC
• Paul Tyrpak of Tyrpak Accounting Services
The mission of the West Seneca Chamber of Commerce is to support business and residential growth and development by promoting and encouraging commerce in West Seneca and beyond. For membership information, please call 674-4900, visit westseneca.org or stop by the Chamber office in the West Seneca Community Center & Library at 1300 Union Road.